Are you struggling to get your precious digital photos organised?
Would you like to be able to download photos from your digital camera without duplicates; organise your photo collection in an orderly manner; enhance and retouch photos of special moments; create unique album collections; share them with friends and family; and to do all these quickly and easily?
- A fun, interactive and hands-on course teaching you how to Google Picasa to organise your photo collection.
- 3 hours, in person, training session with our friendly and professional computer trainer in a small group or in an individual format.
- You will learn:
- What is Photo Management Software?
- Google Picasa overview
- How to use Google Picasa to…
- Import, view and organise photos
- Edit your photos
- Print, export and share photos
- Backup your precious photos
- The concept of albums and folders
- Suitable for beginner and experienced users who want to improve
How it works
- Once you've completed the enquiry form, one of our computer trainers will be in touch to arrange your session.
- Before the session, our computer trainer will assess your learning needs and adjust the teaching accordingly.
- Our computer trainers are flexible and can carry out the sessions in person at a location convenient to you.
The course is available in Ipswich, Woodbridge, Felixstowe, Hadleigh and many other areas in Suffolk.
To get you started, please feel free to read our Picasa get started guide here.
Please complete the form below. One of our local IT experts will be in touch shortly.
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.