Would you like to be able to manage your finances, plan & budget your next holiday, make lists, do book-keeping for your business, record important data and present it in striking and clear charts on your computer?
Enhance your digital skills today by booking a session with one of our friendly and professional computer trainer and learn how to get organised with Microsoft Excel.
- A fun, interactive and hands-on computer course teaching you how to use Microsoft Excel.
- 3 hours, in person, training session with our accredited trainer in a small group or in an individual format.
- A course work to help you practice and strengthen the skills you learnt in the course
- At the Microsoft Excel beginner course, you will learn:
- What is a spreadsheet?
- Overview of Microsoft Excel
- Working with an Excel Worksheet
- Create, Save and Open Workbook
- Navigating different Workbooks
- Copy, Cut and Paste, Undo and Redo
- Selecting and entering data
- Exploring the different methods of selecting data
- Entering Text, Numbers, Date and Times.
- Inserting/deleting Cells, Columns and Rows
- Adjusting Column Widths and Row Heights
- Formatting worksheet
- Applying different Font type, Font Size, Colours and Alignment Options
- Applying Number Formats
- Carrying out calculation
- Constructing basic Maths Formula
- Using Excel Functions & Formulas
- Using Charts in Excel
- Review and printing
- Using Spell Checker and Thesaurus
- Customise Print Area and printing options
- Suitable for beginner and experienced users who want to improve
How it works
- Once you've completed the enquiry form, one of our computer trainers will be in touch to arrange your session.
- Before the session, our computer trainer will assess your learning needs and adjust the teaching accordingly.
- Our computer trainers are flexible and can carry out the sessions in person at a location convenient to you.
The course is available in Ipswich, Woodbridge, Felixstowe, Hadleigh and many other areas in Suffolk.
Please complete the form below. One of our local IT experts will be in touch shortly.
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.