Do you want to learn about the Internet but don't know where to start?
Start your digital journey today by booking a session with our friendly and professional computer trainer and learn about the Internet in a fun, interactive and non-scary way.
- 60 minutes, in person, training session with our friendly and professional computer trainer in a small group or individual format.
- A fun, interactive and hands-on class teaching you the fundamentals of the Internet.
- You will learn about:
- What is the Internet?
- How does it work?
- What can you do with it?
- Absolute beginners and technophobes friendly.
How it works
- Once you've completed the enquiry form, one of our computer trainers will be in touch to arrange your session.
- Before the session, our computer trainer will assess your learning needs and adjust the teaching accordingly.
- Our computer trainers are flexible and can carry out the sessions in person at a location convenient to you.
What our customer say about the course
- “I really found the course extremely useful and I went away feeling mentally stimulated and very interested in what you told us. You showed us some of the advances in technology since I had my laptop about 6 years ago has really caught my interest!” Mary, Suffolk
- “Easy to understand.Easy to follow. Basic uses were shown.”
- “Very well resourced and sympathetically delivered with high energy.”
The course is available in Ipswich, Woodbridge, Felixstowe, Hadleigh and many other areas in Suffolk.
Please complete the form below. One of our local IT experts will be in touch shortly.
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.