Want to learn to find information online but don't know where to start?
Start your digital journey today by booking a session with our friendly and professional computer trainer and learn to find information online in a fun, interactive and non-scary way.
- 60 minutes, in person, training session with our friendly and professional computer trainer in individual or small group format.
- A fun, interactive and hands-on class teaching you the how to find information online.
- You will learn about:
- What is a search engine?
- How does it work?
- How to find information with search engines?
- Absolute beginners and technophobes friendly.
How it works
- Once you've completed the enquiry form, one of our computer trainers will be in touch to arrange your session.
- Before the session, our computer trainer will assess your learning needs and adjust the teaching accordingly.
- Our computer trainers are flexible and can carry out the sessions in person at a location convenient to you.
What people say about our services
- “Easy to follow. Very clear advice and fun.”
- “I like the way it is put over to the learning individuals. The programme is at the right level.”
- “Clarity and simplicity.”
The course is available in Ipswich, Woodbridge, Felixstowe, Hadleigh and many other areas in Suffolk.
Please complete the form below. One of our local IT experts will be in touch shortly.
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.