Do you ever wonder the cloud is all about?
Enrich your digital knowledge today by booking a session with our friendly and professional computer trainer and learn about the cloud in a fun, interactive and reassuring way.
- A fun and interactive course giving you the essential knowledge of the cloud.
- 60 minutes, in person, training session with our friendly and professional computer trainer in a small group or in an individual format.
- You will learn:
- What is the Cloud and what it isn't
- Explore some examples of useful cloud based services such as Apple iCloud, Spotify, Google Photos, Amazon Echo (Alexa) and Google Docs etc… and examine their pros and cons
- What you need to be aware of when using Cloud based services
- Absolute beginners and technophobes friendly.
How it works
- Once you've completed the enquiry form, one of our computer trainers will be in touch to arrange your session.
- Before the session, our computer trainer will assess your learning needs and adjust the teaching accordingly.
- Our computer trainers are flexible and can carry out the sessions in person at a location convenient to you.
The course is available in Ipswich, Woodbridge, Felixstowe, Hadleigh and many other areas in Suffolk.
Please complete the form below. One of our local IT experts will be in touch shortly.
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.